- 3 Nights 4 Days Tour
- Backwater Tour
- Bangalore to Kerala
- Bangalore to Munnar
- Hillstation Tour
- Honeymoon Tour
- Houseboat Tour
- Kerala Packages
- Munnar Houseboat Tour
No of Pax: 2 Adults + 2 Child
No of Days: 3 Nights 4 Days
No of Rooms: 1 Dbl room + 1 Extra bed
Travel Date: May
Type of Vehicle: AC Indigo/Dzire
- The above quote is subject to change and no reservation has been made, this is only a quote
- Confirmation of accommodation is subject to availability of rooms in the hotels/ resorts mentioned. If rooms are not available at the hotels mentioned, at the time of booking, rooms will be confirmed at a similar type of hotels/ resorts.
For booking, you can call to +91-484-4073427, 4073428, +91-9037037000
Email us at [email protected]
Please fill up the following form to get a callback/quick response from us.
Day 01 Munnar:
Arrive at Cochin airport/ railway station. drive to Munnar, On the way visit “Cheeyapara waterfalls”, “Valara waterfalls”, “Karadi Para View Point” etc. Check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Munnar “Blossom Park”, “Pothenmedu View Point” Munnar is the ideal place to purchase the best quality of Tea dust, back to the hotel & overnight stay.
Day 02 Munnar:
Full-day for Munnar sightseeing. Visit “Mattupetti Dam”, “Kundala Lake”, “Echo Point”. If interested have a Speed Boat Cruise at Mattu petty Dam. Afternoon proceeds to “Eravikulam National park” in “Rajamala” where you can see Nilgiri Tahr (Nilgiritragus Hylocereus) the Mountain Goat &. Evening has a short visit at Munnar Tea Plantation, back to the hotel & overnight stay.
Day 03 Alleppey: Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & transfer to Alleppey known as the “Venice of the East” by 12.00 noon check in at House boat. Now you will be cruising throw the narrow canals, rivers, backwaters & lagoons of Alleppey. Have the tasty “Kerala Food” in the house boat. Alleppey is the ideal place to purchase the variety of Coir Products. Overnight stay at House boat.
Day 04 Cochin (Departure):
The morning after breakfast, check out from the houseboat. Proceed Shopping. Then transfer to Cochin airport/ Railway station( Enroute have Cochin Local Sightseeing including the Jew Street, Dutch Palace Etc.) for departure with Happy Memories.. !!!!!Get Best Available Price
- Govt. service tax
Meal Plan will be on CPAI (Room + Break fast) at HHotel.
- Meal Plan will be on APAI (Room + Break fast+Lunch+Dinner) at House Boat.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Transportation as mentioned in an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip
- Includes toll, parking, driver allowance & fuel Cost.
- Any train fair/airfare unless specified.
- Any rides/safari/boating charges
- Entrance fees, camera fees & guide charges
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increases in the cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Any other expenses or services not mentioned in inclusions
|Day||Date||Destination||Hotels||No of rooms||Meal plan|
|Day 1||MAY||Munnar||Grand Plaza/Similar||1+1 Extrabed||CP|
|Day 2||MAY||Munnar||Grand Plaza/Similar||1+1 Extrabed||CP|
|Day 3||MAY||Alleppey||House Boat||1+1 Extrabed||AP|
|Day 4||MAY||Drop at Cochin|